- 100% Made From Food Grade & Eco-friendly Silicone; Tested To Ensure Zero Chemical Leaching,Non-Toxic,BPA, Phthalates, PVC And Lead Free. It is pretty safe for mum, baby and our environment
- Portable, Soft and Non-breakable; Ultra-light Design and Perfect For Traveling; Matching with a Nipple and storage gasket makes feeding and milk storage more convenient; No Battery Required
- Ergonomic Handle Feature Reduce the grip strength and make the fast press more Labor-Saving, which let sucking milk a kind of enjoyment for mommy
- Best Uses: Relieve breast pain, breast lumps, and even mastitis cased by engorged breasts, It is not only a breast pump You buy, more importantly on the Breast CARE and Baby's HEALTH
- Easy To Clean: Can Be Sterilized In Boiling Water. Vacuum Packaging To Inhibits Growth Of Bacteria, Mold And Yeast. Additionally, it will be MORE CONVENIENT when you have a safe & throughout disinfection each time using
See more product details Feature:
✔More Natural to Use -- This pump is specially designed to collect the leaking milk while nursing on the other side. It pumps out the milk from your breast by the natural pressure. It is more gentle and pleasurable than using electronic pump that may hurt your nipples by strong suction.
✔Soundless while pumping -- Your baby deserves to have a quiet moment instead of the noisy motor sound while nursing.
✔Especially soft and comfortable -- Built-in soft & Eco-friendly petal-shaped silicone, trumpet fits more tightly and does not leak, which makes sucking thoroughly and comfortable.
✔Perfect for traveling -- This compact pump is perfect for flight trip,hiking,family BBQ,fishing, camping or other outdoor activities. You do not have to worry about running out of the batteries or breaking the pump accidentally on traveling.
Material: Silicone(food grade), Non-Toxic,BPA, Phthalates, PVC And Lead Free.
Size: 3in X 5.9in X 7in.
Capacity: 5oz / 150ml.
1. Clean the pump and lid with water. Wash by hand or dishwasher (recommend to put it on the top rack of the dishwasher).
2. Sterilize the pump in boiling water for 3-5 mins, DO NOT steam or microwave.
3. Adjust the pump and put your nipple towards the center of the pump. Squeeze the center of the pump and release it to create a suction to attach the pump to your breast.
4. That's it and let the pump do the rest.
5. Cover the pump with lid to prevent any dust to go in. (Please note that the lid is for covering purpose only and it is not 100% leakproof.) It is advised to pour the milk into the bottles or storage bags for better storage.
Tips: Massage your breast with a hot towel before using the pump would help the milk to be released quicker and easier.
1*A Silicone Breastmilk Pump
1*A Polyproplene Lid
1* Nipple matched with the bottle
|Item Weight||259 g|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 9.5 x 20 cm|
| || |
Adjustable Manual Breast Pump with Lid for Breastfeeding Bottle Milk Saver Baby Feeding Machine B072BNYGBS