- ★100% SAFE AND SUITABLE FROM BIRTH: This baby hand & footprint picture frame kit clay is EN71-3+A1:2014-12 and CE certificated, no smell and non-toxic. Material is dermatologically tested and is safe to use on your baby's skin.
- ★ EASY TO USE DIY: Soft clay makes it really easy to produce imprints. Kneading the clay for 30 seconds and put it into the frame, press with your hand until it is flat. Numerous possible tests before drying - if the print is not clear enough, you can knead the clay again and repeat the process.
- ★ A UNIQUE opportunity to have a souvenir created of an imprint of your child's hand or foot, together with a photo. High Grade Beautiful Frame: Shatterproof Plexiglass makes this one of the safest baby imprint kits around, which means you never have to worry about smashing or broken glass. The kit is designed to be placed horizontally on the table, cupboard, etc.
- ★ PERFECT NEWBORN BABY GIFT/GREAT BABY SHOWER PRESENT: Guaranteed to be well-received, this clay kit will be a hit with mums-to-be and parents. A distinct and an elegant gift idea for a range of celebrations including Christmas, christenings, baby showers and presents for the family. Preserve your precious memories forever.
- ★ CREATES LASTING MEMORIES: Your little loved ones grows so quickly, it's easy to forget just how small they were! Create lasting memories with a BABY HAND/FOOTPRINT set as a loving keepsake and a great way to show your now 'not so little' ones just how much they've grown over the years!
See more product details Self Hardening Clay Glue Instructions
General Info and Tips
- To make an imprint of child's hand or foot, you will need a roller as well as a knife.
- A child has a habit of clenching the palm, therefore the imprint is better done when the child is asleep.
- The remnants of clay may easily be washed with water and soap.
- The set “Baby Handprint – Frame and Clay” is not a toy, it should be made solely by adults.
Making an imprint
- The frame consists of two small windows. One for the photograph, the other for the imprint. Small window without the glass can serve as the surface to roll out the clay.
- Another flat surface may also be used
Take the clay out of the wrapping and prepare it manually for about 30 seconds.
- Place the clay at the back of the frame and roll it out to get a flat surface. You had better use a kitchen roller, but it may also be good to use, e.g. a bottle or another object of similar shape.
- Remember not to make the layer of clay too thin as it will be hard to make an imprint, and the clay may crack while drying.
- Put child's hand or leg to the substance and make an imprint. If the imprint fails, we may prepare the clay once again and repeat the act of imprinting.
- Wash child's hand or foot. Cut out excess clay with the use of a knife or a similar tool, so that it will fit in the contour of the frame.
- Wait about 72 hours until the clay has dried, exposing it to air.
- After the clay with the imprint made has dried, remove it from the surface, apply the glue and press carefully against the back part of the frame. All is left again to dry, now for 24 hours, in a horizontal position
- After the glue has dried, put the back of the frame and the imprint made in to the frame.
|Item Weight||499 g|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 5 x 16.5 cm|
| || |
Baby Photo Double Brown Wooden Frame Handprint & Footprint For Boys Girls Baby Shower Imprint Keepsake Family Gift B07D24BSWP